annablack

This blog is about finding time... time to draw and share. I live in London and work in publishing but also teach mindfulness-based stress reduction to general public groups. I also love writing - fiction and poetry - knitting, sewing, anything which involves making something. I used to do loads of drawing all the way through school but since then it's been harder and very much in fits and starts. I'm back into it now and that feels good.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Log basket

A classic example of how 20 minutes waiting for the news can be better spent than watching Neighbours.... I need to remember that you don't need hours of time to draw. Just one minute and then another and then another...

3 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

Great composition and perspective.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Great logs!! Love the texture and whole compostion.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

20 minutes well spent.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home