annablack

This blog is about finding time... time to draw and share. I live in London and work in publishing but also teach mindfulness-based stress reduction to general public groups. I also love writing - fiction and poetry - knitting, sewing, anything which involves making something. I used to do loads of drawing all the way through school but since then it's been harder and very much in fits and starts. I'm back into it now and that feels good.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Grid View from No 27 Chalk Farm


Back in London starting a new job I found it hard to find time to fit in any drawing AND I was starting a new moleskin so was paralysed for several weeks with the NSS (new sketchbook syndrome). However EDM got me through it with the idea of grids and starting a few pages into the book. These were snatched sketches on top of the No.27 on my way to work. A very bumpy ride and often only fleeting glimpses of what I was drawing. I was sort of doing the EDM Challenge on signs.... Also it's easier to draw people from behind as they can't see you! the final one is just to confuse you. It's my mouse at my desk and bares no relation to the others.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa H said...

I love this one.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home