annablack

This blog is about finding time... time to draw and share. I live in London and work in publishing but also teach mindfulness-based stress reduction to general public groups. I also love writing - fiction and poetry - knitting, sewing, anything which involves making something. I used to do loads of drawing all the way through school but since then it's been harder and very much in fits and starts. I'm back into it now and that feels good.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Canary Wharf at lunchtime...



This week has been so hot it's unbearable in the office (no air con) but the little park is an oasis and there was a cool breeze yesterday. I still felt self conscious about looking people as I draw but less so each time I do it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Your link works fine. Love all these drawings! You really do a great study of whatever you are doing.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These drawings are great, and congrats on getting your new blog up- it looks wonderful!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ger O'Rourke said...

Your drawings look great - I love your light and shade. The drawing of the chap lying on grass is excellent. All the best.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Jan Allsopp said...

Hi Anna, your drawings and blog look great. I just found your blog for the first time through EDM group. Welcome to the blogging world, which I've only been a part of for a few months, but have become seriously addicted to! The 'time' comment in your blog blurb - yes, the blog will help motivate you to do more, and in a wonderful way. But (!) the blogging sucks up time in a wonderful way too. Quite a conundrum.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

wonderful drawings -- especially the guy lying on the ground reading! Your new blog looks great, too! :-)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home